Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates...

*It is so hot outside, I know I could fry an egg on the sidewalk. I'm melting....

*I'm so tired from going back to work this week. I have been ready for bed since 7pm...but Josiah told me no! LOL I wish he was either younger where I could force him to go to bed earlier or older and could put himself to bed!

*We are going to the ranch for the weekend for my mom's birthday. We are going to head over to the San Marcos Outlets while there so I can do Josiah's school clothes shopping. Have I ever told you how much I love to shop!!!!

*Volleyball started Monday this week and football starts next Monday the 9th. There goes all my extra-curricular activities. Back to running on the track during the week instead of trails, the park, hills at the parking garages, the neighborhood, etc. That makes me sad! Did you know it is 10 degrees hotter on the black track than it is outside...and the heat index today was 109. UGH!!

*I was called an age-group hottie by a new IMTX friend that I met at happy hour....hmmmm...I need to get to know him better for sure! LOL

*289 days until Ironman Texas...YIKES!!!!

No comments: