Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful...

I am thankful for many things but as I sit here at my desk, I decided to make a list. Here goes:
1. I am most thankful for Josiah. I have the most wonderful, caring son a mom could ask for. He is very well behaved and thoughtful of others around here. He is tough but sensitive all in one. He is respectful and very obediant. He loves the outdoors and going to sporting events. He loves to run and be a boy!
2. I am thankful for my family, even when they drive me nuts sometimes. But I guess that is what makes them family. RIGHT?!?!?!?!
3. I am thankful that I realized I needed to make changes in my everyday life before my weight got totally out of control and it was to late.
4. I am thankful for my friends. I have the most wonderful friends that I love to be around as much as possible. I am also thankful that most of them are living the same healthy lifestyle so they are good influences on me.
5. I am thankful for my job. If I have been able to influence one student since I have been a teacher, then I would call it a success!! I know I am tough, but I demand excellence so that they can be successful when they are out on their own. Things will not just be given to them, they will have to earn it. I tell them to be nice to nerds, chances are they will work for one some day. :)
6. I am thankul for having the same days off as Josiah so that we can take the best vacations together. No sitting in the house for us!
7. I am thankful for the chance to compete in marathons and triathlons. Even though I will never win, I get to go out and compete against myself to better myself!

1 comment:

Mr_Wolly said...

may mre blessins b bestowed onto u..

fuh yeahhh...

http://www.mazawindsurfing.blogspot.com