Tuesday, July 21, 2009

California Girl

I miss California so much when I am not there. Thank god I was able to take Josiah and go for 2 weeks, the best 2 weeks we have ever had since he was born. He is at the perfect travel age where if he doesnt get a nap it is okay, no breakdowns! We went for walks on the beach, boogey boarding, to Legoland twice (Josiah's first roller coaster), the San Diego Wild Animal Park, the San Diego Zoo, saw Transformers 2, the Redwoods in Northern California, and Benny's wedding. ALL IN 2 WEEKS! Whew! I need a vacation from my vacation. Good news: I didn't gain weight in California! :)
Legoland












Pacific Beach in San Diego









Boogey Boarding in Oceanside










Redwood Park in Arcata, CA










Benny and I the night before his wedding









No comments: