Thursday, March 26, 2009

Road Trip...

Josiah and I are heading to Austin for the weekend when I get off work today. My youngest brother, Alton, has passed his exams and graduates from the DPS Academy Friday morning. I'm hoping to get my long run in Saturday morning around Austin Town Lake before I have to drive back to Houston for Josiah's soccer game. When his game is over we will drive back to the ranch until Sunday night to spend more time with the family. My other brother, Matt, is flying in tonight for the weekend from Santa Rosa, CA where he is a police officer. I am going to take my bike to ride the Hill Country at the ranch Sunday morning. I love it when there is nobody else on the roads but the cows staring through the fences...

2 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

You = crazy

Skip the damn game already and avoid all of the extra drive time.

June said...

Good thing we came back...he scored a goal!!!!